We seek to create a base of expendable and endowment funding in order to reach more programs, schools, and students in need.
• $1,000 funds a laptop and printer for one collegebound student.
• $2,000 funds one or more students for classes or materials to enhance college readiness, career or job-based learning programs, learning specialists, college application fees, a computer or other supplies to support academic work, or travel expenses for conferences or other educational experiences.
• $5,000 funds one partner school or educational program for one year to support resources such as learning materials or supplies, educational workshops for students, experiential learning activities, or college campus tours.
• $50,000 funds 10 partner schools and/or educational programs for one year.
• A $1 million endowment generates $50,000 annually to fund ten partner schools and/or educational programs in perpetuity.