Evaluation is key to improving the success of the Access to Achievement Education Foundation and its initiatives. Our personalized, grassroots grant-making approach builds trusting relationships where feedback allows for the continual refinement and improvement of programs. Evaluation is conducted systematically by us as well as our partner schools and programs.
• What percentage of our funding goes directly to schools, teachers, or students
• How funds are spent—types of programs and activities/support for individual students
• The number of students reached
• The degree to which funding reaches target students (low-income, underrepresented).
• How funds are enhanced and leveraged by other resources
• How activities can be sustained on a long-term basis